As responsible for the processing of your personal data, its regard and compliance with the provisions contained in the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, stating that all technical means have been established to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the automated files containing personal data.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable and there may be leaks due to fraudulent acts of third parties. Among the values with which we identify ourselves is transparency, that is why we want you to know from the beginning that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
Accepting the terms and consent
KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Conditions applicable to the consent of children in relation to the services of the information society. Art. 8.1 and 2, of the European Regulation, (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
In accordance with Art. 8.1 and 2, of the European Regulation, (EU) 2016/679, and in relation to the direct offer to children of information society services, the processing of a child’s personal data will be considered legal when you are at least 14 years old. If the child is under 14 years of age, such treatment will only be considered lawful if the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child, and only to the extent that it was given or authorized.
The Company will verify in such cases that the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child, taking into account the available technology.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights, the right to be forgotten or to the portability of your data. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
The principles that we will apply to your personal information
- Your personal data will be:
- treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (lawfulness, loyalty and transparency);
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, if necessary, updated. All reasonable measures will be taken to promptly delete or rectify personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed (accuracy);
- maintained in a way that allows your identification for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing personal data; Personal data may be kept for longer periods provided that it is processed exclusively for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89 (1) of the European Regulation, without prejudice to the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect your rights and freedoms (limitation of the conservation period);
- treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of your personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
- The Company, as the data controller, will ensure compliance with the provisions of section 1 and capable of demonstrating it (proactive responsibility).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from:
- The Email account that appears on the web.
By sending your personal data, you expressly accept that they become part of the automated file and that they be used to collect your comments and your requests for information. It will be understood that your access or mere use of the Website implies adherence to the Data Protection Policy that is published at each time the Website is accessed and that will be available to Users. Consequently, you must carefully read this Data Protection Policy each time you access the Website. The Company will keep personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide the services or attend to your requests and, in any case, for the periods legally provided for in each case.
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
We inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, right to be forgotten, to the limitation of treatment and to the portability of your personal data, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in the terms established in articles 15 to 22, European Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Likewise, we inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you consider that your rights have not been met. For more details, consult the web: https://www.agpd.es
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether the Company is treating your personal data, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to their personal data
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of their treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request cancellation
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the Company will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In accordance with art. 6.1.b) of the European Regulation, on the purpose of the treatment, it is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at your request. Likewise, the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person responsible for the treatment. In any case, KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP will cancel the registered data as soon as they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected, being able to keep them – duly blocked – for as long as any type of responsibility derived from a relationship or legal obligation or the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by you.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
At KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP there are different systems for capturing personal information and treating the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form through the page: We request the following personal data: Name and surname, telephone and e-mail, to respond to user requirements. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information you request.
Questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the conditions specified on the web. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Company’s servers or on contracted servers, but always within the EU.
LEgitimation for the treatment of your data
Data category: The data categories that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected categories of data are not treated.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the relationship or link with KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
When browsing KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify to user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
Secret and security of data
KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP is committed to the use and treatment of users' personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP will ensure that any person who is authorized to process your data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, when KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP realizes it must notify the User without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that you send to KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the various forms on the website.
KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In cases where you have given your consent to receive corporate communications, KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP may send you information by any means, including electronic means (email, SMS, etc.), whether of a general nature or adapted to your Personal characteristics.
In any case, you may oppose the sending of communications at any time by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses provided on the website or using the specific means that are recognized in the communications that are addressed to you.
In accordance with the LSSICE, KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive information on time requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, KLICSTUDIO ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO SLP undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.